- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
SUNDAY JULY 7, 2019
One nice thing about the city is that when you’re doing the 5thmorning orgasm reclining in bed, you realize you can go shopping at 7:15 AM to get the missing ingredients for Orange Scones and get them on the table by 8:45. After accomplishing that and hanging out chatting on the world bate site I spend 2 hours whipping the garden into shape for the house concert this evening. Will the solar walk lights get enough sun to recharge if I put them out this morning?
Reclining in the lounger it’s now time for some human recharging. Pull my penis out of the fly of my striped blue briefs, oil it up and jack it hard to the first orgasm in the series at 12:33. I’m getting some inspiration from the pix in my Masturbation pix file that are waiting to be posted. I’ve figured out that I can flick between images with a single finger swipe after each orgasm and not get too much oil on the screen. Precome starts to flow around orgasm #8. Cock isn’t as stiff as it might be so I have to start squeezing the base with my left hand. The patio door is open to the garden with a cool breeze washing across me. Neighbors are on the patio 30’ away – perhaps I’m getting some performance anxiety? With the mini-blinds pulled down and the room kind of shadowy, I doubt that they can see in - or that they would find it unusual for me to be jacking my cock! We’ve shared the garden for 20 years. After 20 orgasms cock is maybe ¾ hard and I’m feeling charged and relaxed.
MONDAY
Helping to prepare and semi-hosting a house concert of the three Hindemith Viola/Piano sonatas wore me out so I didn’t have the energy to masturbate but found it difficult to get to sleep, even when I tried the usually infallible method of holding my swollen penis in my right hand. When I was up to pee at 3:15 AM my penis reminded me of this oversight and I ate a left over brownie, drank some water, wiggled by penis hard, and then oiled it up and sat in the lounger for half an hour, jacking out about a dozen sleepy orgasms. Waking from a nap I went back to bed and slept much better!
Back in the lounger I look at blogs without my penis getting very interested and then answer a couple of silly polls on the world bate site. What can get my hardon to come out of hiding? I set my screen background to show redheads and that seems to do the trick. Cock gets nice and thick and hard, sticking out of the fly of my shorts. Pre-come starts to flow at orgasm #6 and I’m in the goon. I commented to Bator Bruce that I wanted to work on increasing the intensity of my dry orgasms and this seems to be working! I don’t shoot a load but I thought I would share the picture that my cock found to be the hottest. But after 14 orgasms I was fully charged and satisfied.
Afterwards I sort out the 77 disembodied ginger penises and put them in a separate folder so next time I’ll only see my preferred full body pix.
Home alone in the evening I turn on the DVD to another scene in the training series – one of the hottest in the series – and jack my cock for 35 minutes or so with lots and lots of big orgasms from my huge thick cock. I get so relaxed that I miss the end of the scene and have to back up and replay it. Then turn off the player and continue jacking out more orgasms – the last three as I put on lotion to soothe overworked cock flesh.
TUESDAY
I’m roused by my swollen penis just after 6AM. It leads me through the morning gloom into the bathroom for a modest donation, points at the vitamin box for morning Cialis, then the closet for a long sleeved cotton shirt against the morning chill, and finally into the main room’s lounger. Without waiting for the Cialis to kick in I jack it very hard and long for my first orgasm of the day about 6:10. Spend the next 35 minutes loving my penis jacking out unassisted orgasms. Pre-come starts to flow after half a dozen, and cock just gets harder and harder as the series progresses. After maybe 20 orgasms it takes a little rest after each peak. I don’t know if that’s going to be the end, since I’m really gooned, but hand starts sliding up and down slippery rubbery shaft again and soon hardon reappears straining for the next orgasm. When I’m interrupted at 6:45 the sequence is broken. Since my body is pulsing with energy and penis is starting to get a little sore, I’m content to stop.
Start morning exercises at 10:35 with a triple orgasm. Cock is very responsive and thick. Triple orgasms between each exercise set. Pre-come starts about orgasm #8. Goon follows getting very deep by the time I’m on my knees, for orgasms 13-33. Lots of pulses of energy through my body. Wonderful hot cock in my hands. Tasty precome. Then on to the shower at 11:05 where I gently stroke my relaxing cock.






Comments
Post a Comment